Welcome to Hotel Zandbergen
Whether you are a tourist on a leisure trip or a business visitor, the family Hotel Zandbergen is a great place to stay; your home from home! For our single (female) travelers we have created a comfortable and especially a safe environment. The city centre is nearby aswell as the famous three museums, the Vondelpark - great for runners - the University (VU vrije universiteit), RAI, WTC, VU Medical Centre, ACTA Dental Medical Centre, NKI AVL and World Fashion Centre. Hotel Zandbergen, a NON-SMOKING hotel, is one of the few privately-owned B&B hotels in Amsterdam and as such is not part of a chain or group. Your visit to Amsterdam will be a memorable experience!
YES! the famous Rijksmuseum is, after 10 years of extensive renovations, open!
*** NEWS: The International Sculpture route in Amsterdam starts the 22nd of May ***
Ten good reasons to stay at Hotel Zandbergen
- Free internet in the hotel and your room
- Bicycle rent at hotel
- Easy accessible by taxi or tram (only 40 minutes to airport by bus, only 20 minutes by taxi)
- Cheap parking in a parking garage P+R in the area at only € 8,- per 24 hour
- Discounted rates with bookings direct made to hotel
- Luggage can be stored free of charge
- For snoring partner a separate bedroom, if available
- Hotel sells entrance tickets voor National Art/Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh musuem (no line)
- Family rooms for 4-6 people
- University staff gets with direct contact reserveration 8% discount. University (VU) and ACTA nearby aswell the NKI AVL and Slotervaart hospital.
For guests staying with us during the 'Dam tot Damloop' and the 'Amsterdam Marathon': When you check out on Sunday the 22nd of September 2013 or Sunday the 20th of October 2013, it is possible for runners to take a shower to freshen up before heading back home.
We hope to welcome you soon!
Team Hotel Zandbergen